So here is the situation. This whole blog thing seemed to be a really great idea. But then life happened and I didn't really have time to sit around and blog. I was planning on blogging about training for races, running races, all that kind of stuff. Well as my half marathon approached I realized I had yet to blog, and I was about to delete it all together.
But then I ran the half marathon. It was the hardest thing. EVER. And I didn't know why. I had done it before, but I just struggled. The whole time. And then Becky Crenshaw blogged about her FULL marathon. And how God worked through her race. I cried. And I decided that I wanted to keep my blog. Yeah. This is a good idea.
So now I'm planning on blogging. Blogging about my races. Blogging about training. But what I'm most excited about, is blogging about my Jesus. Blogging about what He is doing in my life. Blogging about how HE is training and growing me. Woo!! I'm excited! So here we go!! Can't wait to keep you updated on HIS race.
Hebrews 12:1-2 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
I'm SO proud of you Missy!
ReplyDelete